So I think I've scared folks with the format of our fundraising golf event for The Van.
54 holes of golf in one day sounds hard. So here are some reasons you should still play even if you don't think you can play that many holes.
1. It's raising money for a great cause.
2. You don't have to play all 54 holes. Yes the goal is to play that many but it's alright if you don't. Play as many as you can or want at whatever pace you want to play. Hey you're getting to play golf all day for free (if you raise the minimum $250 in donations).
3. You have the chance to win some great prizes even if you don't play all 54. Currently we have the following prizes to give away:
$100 gift card to Hoggs Meat Market
$80 gift card to Stickyz Rock n Roll Chicken Shack
$75 gift card to Lost Forty Brewing
$75 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods.
4. Chance to win cash gift card for most money raised. Doesn't matter how many holes you play or if you even play any. Raise the most money get some cash back.
Maybe nobody finishes the 54 holes and somehow you win the team shamble, individual score or yellow ball score, get some cash back.
5. It's raising money for a great cause! Ok, I already said this but it bears repeating. This is the reason we're doing this.
For more info and signup instructions go to The Tournament.